• Q&A’s

Featured In..

People Magazine
Wedding Ideas

Additional Services

Can The Vino Van serve other drinks other than Prosecco?

Yes. We are experts on bubbles but can offer a bespoke menu for your event, so if you’d like to provide beer, cider, additional wines or soft drinks we’re happy to help.

Do you provide glassware?

Yes. For private events such as weddings we understand the importance of having real glasses so this is included in the package. For larger events such as festivals we provide bio-degradable glasses.

Can we personalise The Vino Van for our event?

Yes. We are very flexible with The Vino Van and welcome you to personalise it. So whether you want to add flowers, bunting or other decorations we will help you create the style you are looking for.

On The Day

What time will you arrive on the day?

This will be agreed at the time of booking, we will also ensure we are there an hour before the event starts to give us adequate time to set up (this is included in the cost).

Do we need to be there when you arrive?

No, we want you to relax and enjoy your day – and the bubbles, of course. We are sure you will be busy with other things so we aim to meet you at your venue before the event to go through all the details – including where you’d like The Vino Van to be situated. Payment will be due 14 days before the event.


What areas do you cover?

We cover the whole of the UK. We are based in Corby, Northamptonshire (NN171HN). Delivery is free within 25 miles, an additional charge is payable for locations outside this area. We do however aim to keep this as cost effective for you as possible.

What days is The Vino Van available?

If we’re not already booked The Vino Van is available seven days week. We’re very popular so to avoid disappointment we advise enquiring about your event as soon as possible.

Legal Requirements

Do you have the right licence to serve alcohol?

Yes we have the right alcohol licence and can therefore legally serve alcohol.

Can The Vino Van serve alcohol anywhere?

The Vino Van can serve alcohol in most places/venues. In some cases we will need to apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TENS). But don’t worry, this is all included in the price.

What insurance do you have in place?

We have public and employee liability up £10,000,000 so everything is covered.


How can the payment be made?

We take payment via BACS but we’re happy to discuss other options such as a cash payment.

What deposit is required?

We ask for a deposit of £200 within seven days of placing your booking. We then require the balance to be paid 14 working days before the event.

Pin It on Pinterest