There’s more to gin than just the humble G&T. There is, of course, absolutely nothing wrong with a good old, well-mixed G&T, but with a little imagination this versatile spirit offers so much more scope.
Given the amount of aromatics and botanical used in the distillery of gin, it is the perfect base for cocktails. Pick an aromatic that’s prevalent in your gin of choice and get to work matching and complementing it.
If you’d like a little help to get your cocktail inspiration fired up, here are our current favourites.
Our take on Warner Edwards Rhubard Sour.
The perfect cocktail for Warner Edward’s gorgeous Victoria’s Rhubarb Gin.
- 2 shots Warner Edward’s rhubarb gin
- 1 shot triple sec
- 1 shot lemon juice
- Egg white from one egg (optional)
- Cocktail shaker
Step by Step
• Add all the ingredients, bar the orange peel, to a cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake
• Strain into a coupe glass
• Garnish with a slice of lime and blackberries
Check out our take on Warner Edwards Elderflower Collins.
This simple to make cocktail takes seconds to assemble and really is summer in a glass. Add some fizz with our beloved prosecco, too!
2 shots Warner Edwards elderflower gin
1 shot elderflower liqueur
Slice of lime
Step by Step
• Add a slice of lime and a shot of elderflower liqueur to a champagne flute
• Add the gin
• Top up with prosecco