Top Ten Christmas Gifts for Prosecco Lovers
We might be (a little bit) bias but Prosecco lovers are just the best type of family and friends you could possibly have – not only are they great at a party but they’re extremely easy to buy Christmas gifts for too. A good quality bottle of Prosecco will always go down a storm, but with a little bit of imagination there are so many other options to raise a smile on Christmas morning.
In no particular order here are our top ten Christmas gifts for Prosecco lovers.
- Chocolate and Prosecco, what more could you want? Chocolate infused with Prosecco perhaps? Prosecco truffles from the London Chocolate Company are a sure-fire winner.
£11.25 from Not on the High Street https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/themes/prosecco-gifts
- We’re always talking about how versatile Prosecco is, and with the right ingredients can be the foundation for a myriad of cocktails. Buy this for a gift and give plenty of hints to suggest that you’re a willing guinea pig.
Prosecco Cocktails Recipe Book by Laura Gladwin. £7.99 from Lakeland http://www.lakeland.co.uk/45965/Prosecco-Cocktails-Recipe-Book-by-Laura-Gladwin
- Got a party throwing Prosecco lover in your life? Prosecco’s answer to Beer Pong, Prosecco Pong, is a great way to get the bubbles flowing and the party started.
- If you’re feeling very generous then you could spoil your Prosecco lover with the perfect advent calendar – 24 different miniature bottles of bubbles! That’s December sorted then.
£144.95 from Not on the High Street (https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/thelittleboysroom/product/prosseco-advent-calendar
- Another perfect gift for a sweet-toothed Prosecco fan. A bottle of Belgian chocolate Prosecco and punnet of six white chocolate strawberries.
£18 from Not on the High Street https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/chocolateonchocolate/product/chocolate-prosecco-and-strawberries
- What is the perfect gift for a Prosecco lover? A beautiful flute personalised with their name, of course.
- A personalised Prosecco scented candle? Yes, why not. Described as, fresh, light and fruity, with a hint of bubbles. Packaged in a personalised bag.
£9.95 from The Little Picture Company https://thelittlepicturecompany.co.uk/products/personalised-prosecco-candle-in-gift-bag?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=45789726223&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIruDZ9J3E1wIVEDwbCh3qgA8nEAkYBSABEgLmN_D_BwE
- Wall candy doesn’t get much better than this personalised Prosecco bottle and glass print. A really special gift and keepsake that’s light on the wallet too.
£4.19 from Ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/282277850301?chn=ps&dispctrl=1&adgroupid=48716125379&rlsatarget=pla-382120631995&abcId=1129946&adtype=pla&merchantid=114888499&poi=&googleloc=1006653&device=c&campaignid=974960635&crdt=0
- For writing down tasting notes, doodling or getting that novel started, any Prosecco lover would be delighted with this personalised ‘drink of choice’ notebook.
£12.50 from Not on the High Street https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/betsyjarvis/product/drinks-personalised-notebook
- Another edible treat; gourmet Prosecco and strawberry bon bons. Packaged in a cool, corked glass bottle that’s designed to be re-used.
£9.99 from Studio